Campus Graphics is closed for the winter holidays,
we will reopen on January 2, 2018 at 7:30 AM.
We wish you the best this holiday season!
Starting July 1 2017, all institutional departments and programs will now pay the same amount for Campus Graphics print services.
- High-speed black/white and full color photocopy
- Large format poster printing
- Full bindery/finishing
Click Register on the top right side of this screen and fill out each field. We will need an email address, cell or office number, and where you get your mail (physical location). Select your department/site and your default budget code. If you need assistance in locating your department/dean and correct program code, please refer to the Chargeback FAQ.
Once completing registration please call or email the Campus Graphics Coordinator, email@example.com, ext.3249, or the Campus Graphics Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 3447 to finalize your registration. If you do not see your department/site or your assigned budget code, or if you have several budget codes associated with your programs, please contact the supervisor of campus graphics, 922-6966 ext. 3447.
All college documents for public distribution must be reviewed and approved by the dean of the area and Public Affairs. Jobs that fit this category will be routed for approval following submission to Campus Graphics. Public documents include fliers, brochures, postcards, business cards/letterhead, group letters. Not included in this group is classroom syllabi and handouts.
The Campus Graphics team has over 50 years of graphic communication experience.
Allow us to make your program or project shine!
Please call us today!
QUICK COPY ORDER FORM
Under New Order (top of screen), choose Quick Copy when you have originals that are ready for duplication without design services and for orders less than 500 total copies (i.e. 500 single sided, 500 two sided, 20 copies of a 25 page single sided document, etc.)
For customers who wish to drop off hard copies for duplication: 1) Fill out the Quick Copy Order form online 2) Print out order form and attach to originals 3) Drop off originals at print shop in Quick Copy basket or hand them to a Campus Graphics team member. Customers may also send their orders through intercampus mail to Robert Nourse Building H room 102 (please be advised it can take up to two business days for mail to arrive).
Customers may also make their own copies at the walk-up copier in the print shop lobby. Please fill out a Quick copy order form and in the notes write "self copied." Walk-up copier is limited to 100 copies or less, for orders larger than this please drop off in Quick Copy basket.
PRINTING ORDER FORM
If you need design services, or have a job that exceeds 1000 total copies, is a NCR form, or has complex bindery needs, please select Printing Order, Under New Order (top of screen), and choose your documents file size or Design Only, if printing is not required.
Sets of Copies and Sheets per Set
- # of Copies is the quantity of your order, if you want 25 total finished sets of multiple sheets, then put down 25.
- # of sheets per set is the amount of paper per set in your order, i.e., if your order has three pages in your file, one sheet printed two sides and one sheet printed one side, that would be 2 sheets per set. You would designate how you want your work to be printed in the ordering process- two sided or one sided. IMPORTANT PLEASE PUT THE NUMBER OF PAGES OF YOUR FILE OR HARD-COPIES INTO THE # OF SHEETS PER SET FIELD AND THE SYSTEM WILL DO THE MATH FOR YOU! For NCR forms, no matter how many actual sheets of paper are in a finished set, i.e. three part has three individual sheets of paper, its still just counted as one original. For wideformat work, the # of sheets per set field is the square footage of the order, i.e. a 24" x 36" poster would have 6 six square feet for one poster.
A good way to determine # of sheets per set in your order is to determine how you want the file or hard copy sheets printed- two sided or one sided, then visualize a finished set in your hand as you want it completed. Count the number of sheets of paper in one complete set and that is the # of sheets per set.
For general information please call 805-922-6966 ext. 3963.
- MONDAY-THURSDAY: 7:30AM to 9:00PM
- FRIDAY: 7:30AM to 4:00PM
- CAMPUS GRAPHICS IS CLOSED EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 10:30 TO 12 PM
Lauren Dubose- Design Specialist, email@example.com, ext. 3443
Matthew Macpherson-Graphic Designer, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 3511
Robert Nourse- Coordinator, Campus Graphics, email@example.com, ext. 3249
Gordon Rivera-Supervisor, Campus Graphics, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 3447
Josh Santos-Copy Technician (Day), email@example.com, ext. 3957
Elizabeth Zuniga-Copy Technician (Night), firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 3620
Leta Dawson, Nicholas Ungefug, Student Workers - email@example.com, ext. 3963