Campus Graphics produces instructional photocopy work at no charge for non-categorical work up to 500 printed sheets (single sided or double sided) per job. For copies above 500, please discuss options with the coordinator, Campus Graphics (ext. 3447). These options include creating student course packs for distribution through the college bookstore, department funding, or online links to the material via the website or Blackboard.
Campus Graphics Services:
- High-speed black/white and full color photocopy
- Large format poster printing
- Full bindery/finishing
Click the Register button on the left side of this screen. Select your department/site and your default budget code. Use the budget codes below for your type of department/site.
- Cash (non institutional work)- 10000000
- Non Categorical (district funded institutional work) Please note wideformat, color copying and laminating are chargeable to non categorical accounts as budget transfers at a material only cost-30000000
- Categorical (grants funded institutional work)-use your categorical budget code
If you do not see your department/site or your categorical budget code, or if you have several categorical budget codes associated with your programs, please contact the coordinator of campus graphics, 922-6966 ext. 3447.
How Do I Order Online?
Photo Copy Order Form
Choose the Photocopy Order form when you have originals that are ready for duplication without design services, for order less than 1000 total copies (i.e. 500 two sided copies, 25 copies of a 40 page single sided document, etc.)
Design/Print Order Form
If you need design services, or have a job that exceeds 1000 total copies, is a NCR form, or has complex bindery needs, please use the Design/Print Order form.
All college documents for public distribution must be reviewed and approved by the dean of the area and the director, Public Affairs. Jobs that fit this category will be routed for approval following submission to Campus Graphics. Public documents include fliers, brochures, postcards, business cards/letterhead, group letters. Not included in this group is classroom syllabi and handouts.
Sets of Copies and Sheets per Set
- Sets of copies is the quantity of your order, if you want 25 total finished sets of multiple sheets, then put down 25.
- Sheets per set is the amount of paper (not originals) in your order, i.e., if your order has two sheets per set, one sheet printed two sides and one sheet printed one side, that would be 2 sheets per set. You would designate how you want your work to be printed in the ordering process-two sides or one side. For NCR forms, no matter how many actual sheets of paper are in a finished set,i.e. three part has three individual sheets of paper, its still just counted as one sheet. For wideformat work, the sheets per set is the square footage of the order, i.e. a 24" x 36" poster would have 6 sheets per set, six square feet for one poster.
A good way to determine how many sheets per set are in your order, is to hold the finished piece in your hand as you want it completed, count the number of sheets of paper- that is the sheets per set- then determine how you want each sheet printed, two sided or one sided..
Please call Gordon Rivera, Coordinator, Campus Graphics, at 922-6966 ext. 3447, or email email@example.com
Campus Graphics Contacts:
Rebecca Alarcio- Director, Public Affairs & Publications ext. 3280
Donna Designs-Design Specialist, ext. 3443
Robert Nourse-Production Specialist, ext. 3249
Matthew Macpherson-Graphic Designer, ext. 3511
Gordon Rivera-Coordinator, Campus Graphics, ext. 3447